Team Reverse
Please Login Now Thank You.
Team Reverse
Please Login Now Thank You.
Team Reverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Team Revers Join and Apply today

HomeHome PageLatest imagesRegisterLog in

winkdink12

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
winkdink12

winkdink12 Empty
PostSubject: winkdink12   winkdink12 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 6:29 pm

New member intros? Kk. I'm winkdink12. PS3 only. No mic. I message quick. Good in BLOPS, W@W, CoD4, and I just joke around in MW2. I'm having trouble navigating the site really...so I don't know if this is where I post it...but can I get a tryout? I don't do GB either, but I'll do silly stuff, ex. Myers, Knife only, qsing, stupid stuff like that. Send me a message PSN:winkdink12
I could be a neaeter typer, but there's a storm, and I just want this post posted.
Back to top Go down
Dub P
Admin
Admin

winkdink12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: winkdink12   winkdink12 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 8:18 pm

winkdink12 wrote:
New member intros? Kk. I'm winkdink12. PS3 only. No mic. I message quick. Good in BLOPS, W@W, CoD4, and I just joke around in MW2. I'm having trouble navigating the site really...so I don't know if this is where I post it...but can I get a tryout? I don't do GB either, but I'll do silly stuff, ex. Myers, Knife only, qsing, stupid stuff like that. Send me a message PSN:winkdink12
I could be a neaeter typer, but there's a storm, and I just want this post posted.

Your in the right place winkdink and welcome to the clan... We aren't too serious but we do like to have fun.... We are constantly working on the forum to make it easier to navigate and easier to understand... Any input would be appreciated

Thank you,
Dub
Back to top Go down

winkdink12
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Reverse :: New Members/Guest Category :: New Member Introductions-
Jump to: