Team Reverse
Please Login Now Thank You.
Team Reverse
Please Login Now Thank You.
Team Reverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Team Revers Join and Apply today

HomeHome PageLatest imagesRegisterLog in

tmgb x criminal's app

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MuddyDogs
Webmaster
Webmaster
MuddyDogs

Character sheet
PSN:: TeamReverse or LocoHeadshot
Games Owned:

tmgb x criminal's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: tmgb x criminal's app   tmgb x criminal's app EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 5:29 pm

app approved btw he will be promoted to general since he is merging and btw all mods please know that we are trying to get a meeting scheduled so send me a time of when your avaliabale
Back to top Go down
http://teamreverse.forumclan.com
Dr Fumbles

PostSubject: Re: tmgb x criminal's app   tmgb x criminal's app EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 1:55 pm

Hi, welcome to the clan I am on Xbox all the time, as I am the first Xbox member of the clan as of yesterday. I hope to get to know you and you and some of your clan members can add me as well. GT- Dr Fumbles1620
Back to top Go down
Dub P
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: tmgb x criminal's app   tmgb x criminal's app EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 7:06 am

Welcome to the clan!!!

I do have xbox but don't play it as often as ps3.... So send me a f/r and we can play and get to know each other

SMD Dub P
Back to top Go down
tmgbxcriminal

PostSubject: tmgb x criminal's app   tmgb x criminal's app EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 12:56 am

Tmgb x criminal
Age 24
Location. Mississippi
Platform. Xbox
gamertag. TMGB x CRIMINAL

Found site from forum muddog had on another site looking for a clan to merge with.
I am leader of tmgb we are all on xbox. so if we merge we will both be extending our reach to both platforms. I have complete access to cod elite, and when mw3 comes out all members of my clan will be getting,more xp for all games played forever. plus access to content others don't.

I can be on the site regularly, I'm easy to get along with and nice to any one who's nice to me.. any questions should be emailed to me aT my gmail account until merger is complete. muddog has my address if u want to mail me ask him for it. have a great day
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tmgb x criminal's app   tmgb x criminal's app Empty

Back to top Go down

tmgb x criminal's app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Reverse :: New Members/Guest Category :: Application Forum-
Jump to: