Team Reverse
Please Login Now Thank You.
Team Reverse
Please Login Now Thank You.
Team Reverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Team Revers Join and Apply today

HomeHome PageLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rezzurection Map Pack Preview(For PS3)!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MuddyDogs
Webmaster
Webmaster
MuddyDogs

Character sheet
PSN:: TeamReverse or LocoHeadshot
Games Owned:

Rezzurection Map Pack Preview(For PS3)! Empty
PostSubject: Rezzurection Map Pack Preview(For PS3)!   Rezzurection Map Pack Preview(For PS3)! EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 10:35 pm

Rezzuerection Preview

Ok guys its time for the map pack Rezzurection preview! Ok so Nacht der Üntoten Preview: Ok so the very first zombie map brings back so memories this was probably one of the hardest zombie maps in WaW. I usually made it to round 13 or 14 something like that so i'm expecting to do better this time with more experience and plus i'll be playing all these the whole week when they come out lol! Now for the Verrückt Preview: Ok so i have NEVER played this map except on my IPhone so yea lol all of you are goona have to give me a preview on this so yea got nothing here. The next one is Shi No Numa Preview: Ok so this is the swampy map that you can basically run all over the place outside lol so yea this map i felt is very open and fun to play. So I'm looking forward to this one! The last original map is Der Riese Preview: Ok so my favorite zombie map ever! This map can get very exciting especially when you camp on the balcony and you have to run everywhere when you run out of ammo lmao! Now for Moon Preview: All I have to say is WOW this looks amazing with Area 51 and the Moon plus NO GRAVITY look at that lmao! This I will be playing 6 days out of the 7 lmao! Well thats my preview i will give a review after it comes out but until then see ya! king
Back to top Go down
http://teamreverse.forumclan.com
Dub P
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rezzurection Map Pack Preview(For PS3)!   Rezzurection Map Pack Preview(For PS3)! EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 10:30 am

I have all those maps when I preordered black ops... It's weird the releasing them as a map pack
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Sergant
Sergant
Reaper

Character sheet
PSN:: MvP_x_Reaper_x
Games Owned:

PostSubject: Re: Rezzurection Map Pack Preview(For PS3)!   Rezzurection Map Pack Preview(For PS3)! EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 5:47 pm

Yah it is Dub.Is there gonna me multiplayer maps Question
Back to top Go down
https://thereturnofcecelia.forumotion.net
MuddyDogs
Webmaster
Webmaster
MuddyDogs

Character sheet
PSN:: TeamReverse or LocoHeadshot
Games Owned:

PostSubject: Re: Rezzurection Map Pack Preview(For PS3)!   Rezzurection Map Pack Preview(For PS3)! EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 10:16 pm

MvP_x_Reaper_x wrote:

No lmao just zombies
Back to top Go down
http://teamreverse.forumclan.com
Reaper
Sergant
Sergant
Reaper

Character sheet
PSN:: MvP_x_Reaper_x
Games Owned:

PostSubject: Re: Rezzurection Map Pack Preview(For PS3)!   Rezzurection Map Pack Preview(For PS3)! EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:23 pm

MuddyDogs wrote:
MvP_x_Reaper_x wrote:

No lmao just zombies
Ugh,I HATE zombies.
Back to top Go down
https://thereturnofcecelia.forumotion.net
Dub P
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rezzurection Map Pack Preview(For PS3)!   Rezzurection Map Pack Preview(For PS3)! EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 6:56 pm

zombies is pretty gay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rezzurection Map Pack Preview(For PS3)!   Rezzurection Map Pack Preview(For PS3)! Empty

Back to top Go down

Rezzurection Map Pack Preview(For PS3)!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Reverse :: Zombies/Survival Mode :: Black Ops Zombies-
Jump to: