Team Reverse
Please Login Now Thank You.
Team Reverse
Please Login Now Thank You.
Team Reverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Team Revers Join and Apply today

HomeHome PageLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Atlantafan's Intro

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Atlanta
Private
Private

Character sheet
PSN::
Games Owned:

Atlantafan's Intro Empty
PostSubject: Atlantafan's Intro   Atlantafan's Intro EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:40 pm

Hi guys, my name is Atlantafan, or Kyle. You can call me whatever you want. I am from North Carolina, (go Tarheels!) and I love the Atlanta Braves. I have been in a clan before, in fact, I was in my previous clan for 2 years before we disbanded because our main leader didn't know how to use his power. I was one of the leaders, and I know how to handle power, and am very familiar with moderating. I see that this clan is just starting out, and I have come to help it out. It would be greatly appreciated if I could be given a high rank, as I would like to help this clan be successful. I currently have no PSN, due to Hurricane Irene, but I will add you all when I get it back. Hope to help Team Reverse out, and see you guys in the forums!
Atlantafan
Back to top Go down
MuddyDogs
Webmaster
Webmaster
MuddyDogs

Character sheet
PSN:: TeamReverse or LocoHeadshot
Games Owned:

Atlantafan's Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlantafan's Intro   Atlantafan's Intro EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:46 pm

Hi I'm MuddyDogs Owner of the clan please post an app and we will see about a high rank for you an week or so. So I will try and see how you are and if I can trust you lol. Welcome to the clan.
Back to top Go down
http://teamreverse.forumclan.com
Dub P
Admin
Admin

Atlantafan's Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlantafan's Intro   Atlantafan's Intro EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 7:16 am

atlantafan2009 wrote:
Hi guys, my name is Atlantafan, or Kyle. You can call me whatever you want. I am from North Carolina, (go Tarheels!) and I love the Atlanta Braves. I have been in a clan before, in fact, I was in my previous clan for 2 years before we disbanded because our main leader didn't know how to use his power. I was one of the leaders, and I know how to handle power, and am very familiar with moderating. I see that this clan is just starting out, and I have come to help it out. It would be greatly appreciated if I could be given a high rank, as I would like to help this clan be successful. I currently have no PSN, due to Hurricane Irene, but I will add you all when I get it back. Hope to help Team Reverse out, and see you guys in the forums!
Atlantafan

My opinion? You should never join a clan asking for a position... Just makes you look bad and if it were up to me u wouldn't be getting one
Back to top Go down
Atlanta
Private
Private

Character sheet
Games Owned:

Atlantafan's Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlantafan's Intro   Atlantafan's Intro EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:43 am

Dub P wrote:
atlantafan2009 wrote:
Atlantafan

My opinion? You should never join a clan asking for a position... Just makes you look bad and if it were up to me u wouldn't be getting one

I just thought since this clan is just starting out, I would try to join and help out. Sorry if I pissed you off Dub P. Just want to help out.
Back to top Go down
Dub P
Admin
Admin

Atlantafan's Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlantafan's Intro   Atlantafan's Intro EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 9:07 am

atlantafan2009 wrote:
Dub P wrote:
atlantafan2009 wrote:
Atlantafan

I just thought since this clan is just starting out, I would try to join and help out. Sorry if I pissed you off Dub P. Just want to help out.

If ur legit like you say.... You will get to know me... And to know that this isn't me pissed off... Trust me or even ask loco, you will know when I'm pissed off
Back to top Go down
Atlanta
Private
Private

Character sheet
Games Owned:

Atlantafan's Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlantafan's Intro   Atlantafan's Intro EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 6:02 pm

Dub P wrote:
atlantafan2009 wrote:
Dub P wrote:
atlantafan2009 wrote:
Atlantafan

My opinion? You should never join a clan askIng for a position... Just makes you look bad and if it were up to me u wouldn't be getting one

If ur legit like you say.... You will get to know me... And to know that this isn't me pissed off... Trust me or even ask loco, you will know when I'm pissed off

ok lol ill take your word for it. Sorry again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Atlantafan's Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlantafan's Intro   Atlantafan's Intro Empty

Back to top Go down

Atlantafan's Intro
Page 1 of 1