Team Reverse
Please Login Now Thank You.
Team Reverse
Please Login Now Thank You.
Team Reverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Team Revers Join and Apply today

HomeHome PageLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battlefield 3 Beta

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dub P
Admin
Admin

Battlefield 3 Beta Empty
PostSubject: Battlefield 3 Beta   Battlefield 3 Beta EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 7:44 am

I was having a pretty shitty day at work, when I checked my e-mail I had new mail titled "Battlefield 3". I figured it was just spam, but when I opened it there sat my code for the beta! My shitty day quickly turned good, so I went home after work and started the download (took roughly two hours?) and 1.3 GB later I was playing the beta. Now I only played for a good 20 minutes or so but I must say I was very very impressed. The guns feel like they handle way better and have better iron sights. The only bad thing was I spawned once and my whole screen had a blue-ish tint, pretty weird. I'm gonna play some more today and give you guys an update on what I think of it!

If anyone else got the beta tell me what you think about it and then we can play together!

-Dub
Back to top Go down
MuddyDogs
Webmaster
Webmaster
MuddyDogs

Character sheet
PSN:: TeamReverse or LocoHeadshot
Games Owned:

Battlefield 3 Beta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 Beta   Battlefield 3 Beta EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 6:12 pm

Nice i have not gotten an email but that sounds awesome i will be getting MW3 when it comes out. Then this around the holidays. btw Awesome graphics
Back to top Go down
http://teamreverse.forumclan.com
Dub P
Admin
Admin

Battlefield 3 Beta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 Beta   Battlefield 3 Beta EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 7:05 am

You had to of bought the limited edition of medal of honor or pre-ordered BF3 through origin... I'm not really sure what origin is but those r the only two ways u can play the beta
Back to top Go down
MuddyDogs
Webmaster
Webmaster
MuddyDogs

Character sheet
PSN:: TeamReverse or LocoHeadshot
Games Owned:

Battlefield 3 Beta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 Beta   Battlefield 3 Beta EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 5:44 pm

origion is a way to get games on your computer or ship them to you
Back to top Go down
http://teamreverse.forumclan.com
Dub P
Admin
Admin

Battlefield 3 Beta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 Beta   Battlefield 3 Beta EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 6:06 pm

Oo didn't know that... But yeah that's the only two ways
Back to top Go down
Dub P
Admin
Admin

Battlefield 3 Beta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 Beta   Battlefield 3 Beta EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 6:10 am

I was just informed that the beta is now open to everyone!!! At least on 360 and pc... Not sure about ps3... So go Play the beta guys!
Back to top Go down
Dr Fumbles

Battlefield 3 Beta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 Beta   Battlefield 3 Beta EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 3:10 pm

Last night after about 10hours of trying to get into a server I finnally got on to the Beta, and OMFG it is great. I can't get enough and I'm going to try it on PS3 this weekend if anyone wants to play with me and/or talk to me, or get to know me
Back to top Go down
Dub P
Admin
Admin

Battlefield 3 Beta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 Beta   Battlefield 3 Beta EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 4:39 pm

So many people are trying to play it is destroying the servers... I have noticed it has going better so don't sweat the server thing... Just make sure to post input on battlelog.battlefield.com so they can make the game better for the release
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Battlefield 3 Beta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 Beta   Battlefield 3 Beta Empty

Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3 Beta
Page 1 of 1