Team Reverse
Please Login Now Thank You.
Team Reverse
Please Login Now Thank You.
Team Reverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Team Revers Join and Apply today

HomeHome PageLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking For A Gamebattles Team

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MuddyDogs
Webmaster
Webmaster
MuddyDogs

Character sheet
PSN:: TeamReverse or LocoHeadshot
Games Owned:

Looking For A Gamebattles Team Empty
PostSubject: Looking For A Gamebattles Team   Looking For A Gamebattles Team EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 3:00 pm

Hey guys I am looking for a gamebattles leader and team. I will not take people who do not know what they are doing. So post below to see if you will be accepted!
Back to top Go down
http://teamreverse.forumclan.com
apHype

PostSubject: Re: Looking For A Gamebattles Team   Looking For A Gamebattles Team EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:34 am

Bro if this is serious, im willing to join a SERIOUS clan, message me on 360 gt: xDrummer702 (going to change to apHype soon after joining a clan) im looking for a clan that will take this to the competitive field and truly know how to play as a TEAM not a killhog. PURE TEAMwork ex: Team EnVyUs, Team FeaR, oB etc.
Back to top Go down
MuddyDogs
Webmaster
Webmaster
MuddyDogs

Character sheet
PSN:: TeamReverse or LocoHeadshot
Games Owned:

PostSubject: Re: Looking For A Gamebattles Team   Looking For A Gamebattles Team EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 5:04 pm

You don't think I'm serious about gb. This clan was made by MY gb team that I ran for another clan. So trust I'm serious and I would be running this. So yea haha I would be leading it but I'm busy. And I do not go on xbox often at all. So please talk on here thanks man. Plus if you are interested in joining please post an app.
Back to top Go down
http://teamreverse.forumclan.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking For A Gamebattles Team   Looking For A Gamebattles Team Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking For A Gamebattles Team
Page 1 of 1